Tuesday, May 19, 2015

     I'm feeling so excited!  Over a year ago, I opened my first Etsy shop, Pajamas N' More.   I have enjoyed creating my own unique designs and also working with my customers and using their ideas to come up with something that is personalized just for them.  I've enjoyed it so much that I decided to open a second Etsy shop, Vitko Designs

     In this store, I will be featuring a line of fashionable day wear, clothing, and accessories.  I am passionate about creating pieces that are made from fabrics of superior quality with a flattering fit.  I make minimal use of buttons, zippers, and the like so that the clothing is comfortable and easy to wear.  

     I have many ideas for new designs to be added in the future, and websites are also in the works for both Etsy shops, so stay tuned!  Follow me on my social media to stay updated with the latest designs:

Instagram

Facebook

Twitter

Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment